High-concentration anti-wrinkle cream formulated to improve the visible signs of aging caused by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.). A.G.E. Interrupter is an advanced wrinkle treatment that fights the visible signs of aging caused by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.), a major factor of the natural aging process. This anti-aging cream is formulated with an unprecedented 30% concentration of proxylane™, 4% blueberry extract, and 0.2% phytosphingosine (pronounced fi'to-sfing'go-sen) to improve the appearance of wrinkling and restore the loss of firmness caused by the glycation process.
- Visibly improves the appearance of skin firmness, texture, thickness, elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles
- Relieves skin dryness and discomfort
- Reduces the appearance of skin creping and thinning
- Leaves skin with a silky, dry finish
- 4% Blueberry Extract: Naturally derived, both an antioxidant and anti-glycation ingredient helps fortify skin’s matrix and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and laxity.
- 30% Proxylane™: Designed to help support skin’s own G.A.G. synthesis and restore water and nutrients to skin
- 0.2% Phytosphingosine: A naturally occurring chemical facilitates skin’s natural barrier repair process and helps protect the skin’s barrier by alleviating the discomfort associated with dry, aging skin
Aqua / water / eau, propylene glycol, dimethicone, hydroxypropyl tetrahydropyrantriol, cyclohexasiloxane, isohexadecane, glycerin, synthetic wax, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, ci 77163 / bismuth oxychloride, phenoxyethanol, magnesium sulfate, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, salicyloyl phytosphingosine, acrylates copolymer, methylparaben, ethylparaben, disodium edta, vaccinium myrtillus extract / vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, parfum / fragrance, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin
Our products are continually optimized to meet new standards and regulations. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.
on all orders over $200
We'd love to see you!
Contact us to book.